With thanks to Clarion Futures Digital Grant, Mayflower Engage are inviting Southampton residents to join us for our Digital Skills Development Sessions.
These sessions are designed to help improve your skills and confidence with digital technology. These are aimed at local people with learning disabilities and the older members of our community.
To help you find the right session and level, we are running both a Beginner and Intermediate programme. The content of the sessions is as follows:
1. Introduction to cyber security
2. Work-based IT skills introduction
3. Introduction to Social Media
4. Introduction to video/photo editing
5. Introduction to internet shopping/making payments online
1. Cyber security and internet banking
2. Watching and listening online
3. CV development and online job hunting
4. Intermediate social media
5. Advanced video/photo editing
You are welcome to book onto the entire 6 week course, or onto individual sessions above from a combination of the Beginner and Intermediate programme.
Sessions will include talks and workshops on the topics above, refreshment breaks and question and answer sessions with our team to help you overcome any digital challenges you might be facing.
10am-1pm (3 hours per session)
For ages 18+
Click here for further information on concessions, discounts & groups.
10 March - Introduction to cyber security
14 April - Work-based IT skills Introduction
12 May - Introduction to Social Media
9 June - Introduction to video/photo editing
14 July - Introduction to Internet shopping/making payments online
24 Feb - Cyber Security and Internet Banking
31 March - Watching and Listening Online
28 April - CV Development and Online Job Hunting
26 May - Intermediate Social Media
30 June - Advanced video/photo editing
Time: 10am-1pm | Venue: MAST Mayflower Studios